Softcam 0.1.23 - for sw ver. 1.2.0 and higher
For Software ver. 1.2.0 and higher.
- added display which emu is working
- after sw update possibility restore last known configuration (your sh**ing config file will not be lost)
You must uninstall old version of softcam first!
1. stop "softcam_0.1.21"
2. press ok button on softcam 0.1.21 and press remove
3. press "i" button on softcam 0.1.21 and choose "Add-on information"
4. than choose uninstall
5. copy "plugin.program.softcam_0.1.23.zip" or other file to root on USB
6. connect USB to Prismcube
7. go to XBMC part to System - Addons - Install addons from zip archive
8. than go to Programs - softcam 0.1.23, press ok and choose "Set default configuration"
9. Set up sh**ing function of your favourite config file.
That´s it. From now after next sw update you will see this window after press ok button on softcam 0.1.23:
10. Choose "Last known configuration", than choose your last used config file and sh**ing function will be restored.
Config files you can find via FTP connection:
- for oscam in /config/tuxbox/config/ and in /usr/local/etc/
- for mgcamd in /config/keys/